ICICLE is very mindful of respecting your private life and the confidentiality of your Personal Data, ICICLE also undertakes to process your Personal Data in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations, and in particular Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and the French Data Protection Act no. 78-17 of 6 January 1978, in its current version (together the “Applicable Regulations”).
1. DATA COLLECTED AND PURPOSES
When you visit the website accessible at: vejaxicicle.com (the “Site”), or the shop, your Personal Data will be processed by ICICLE, as applicable:
- If you have purchased products in the shop, or if you have signed up for the newsletter, to send you information about the products and updates from ICICLE, about new developments, stock returns, promotions, or to invite you to events organised by ICICLE, on the basis of ICICLE’s legitimate interest in increasing and enhancing the loyalty of its customer base;
- To process and answer your requests for information about an item of clothing or accessory of the ICICLE brand, a point of sale, in order to reserve a product or arrange a meeting in the shop, to arrange contact with the press and marketing department or the after-sales department, or for any other request related to the ICICLE brand and Group, based on ICICLE’s legitimate interest in responding to persons who submit questions to it.
2. RECIPIENTS OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
To meet the processing requirements described above, in some cases your Personal Data may be communicated to our service providers and data processors, particularly IT service providers (storage/hosting, CRM, emailing, etc.) as well as our messenger service, our suppliers for printing invitations to events, and potentially to any external consultant (lawyer, etc.).
You are particularly informed that ICICLE makes use of these service providers located outside of Europe:
- Wix.com (hosting service, Israël);
- Mailchimp (email service provider, United States).
3. DATA RETENTION
Your Personal Data will be retained by ICICLE for as long as necessary to fulfil the processing purpose, specifically if you are a prospective customer or any person looking to obtain information about products and/or the ICICLE brand, your Personal Data will be retained for a maximum of three (3) years following your last contact.
4. EXERCISING YOUR RIGHTS
Under the conditions specified by the Applicable Regulations, you may assert the rights detailed below at any time:
1. Right of access: you can obtain information about the nature, origin and use of the Personal Data that relates to you. If your Personal Data is passes on to third parties, you can also obtain information about the identity or the categories of the recipients;
2. Right to rectification: you can request that inaccurate or incomplete Personal Data be rectified or completed;
3. Right to erasure: you can request the erasure of your Personal Data, particularly if the Personal Data is no longer necessary for the processing carried out. ICICLE will erase the Personal Data as soon as possible, except in the cases provided for by the Applicable Regulations;
4. Right to restriction of processing: you can request that your Personal Data be made temporarily inaccessible in order to limit its future processing in the situations provided for by the Applicable Regulations;
5. Right of objection: you can object to some processing of your Personal Data for reasons related to your personal situations unless there are legitimate and compelling grounds that take precedence over your interests, rights and liberties or to establish, exercise or defend legal rights. You can also object, at any time and without the need to justify your decision, to the processing of your Personal Data for commercial marketing purposes.
6. Right to portability: in the applicable cases, you can ask to have the Personal Data you supplied to ICICLE communicated to you in a structured and commonly used IT format.
7. Right to communicate instructions about the fate of your Personal Data in the event of your death.
You can exercise these rights by writing to email@example.com.
You can also send a complaint to the Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés (CNIL) i.e. the French Data Protection Authority, whose office is at 3 Place de Fontenoy 75007 Paris, if you think your Personal Data has been processed in a way that does not comply with Applicable Regulations.